Digital Lock Upgrade for Problematic Lock
Simplex 5000 Series Digital Lock upgrade installed
A customer contacted us recently, reporting a problematic digital lock and wanted a digital lock upgrade using something better and reliable.
After asking my advice, I suggested replacing the currently installed Codelock CL600 with a superior Simplex 5000 series lock by Kaba, which still allowed the same functions as the existing lock with a key override as required.
Once the install was complete, we had another happy customer.
- Access Control: Mechanical pushbutton lock—eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards
- No Battery: Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
- Number of Codes: Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Handing: Non-handed, pre-assembled for left-hand door installations—easily changed in the field
- Key Override: Key-in-lever cylinders, small format interchangeable cores, large format removable cores
If you are interested in having one of these digital locks installed or to upgrade a problematic lock, simply contact the experts at Clubb Security via email.
See our coverage page for areas we offer this type of installation.